Moving the blocks in Prestashop
Finding your way around in Prestashop when your new can be a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it you will find that Prestashop is very user friendly.
So i have made this little tutorial to help you out.
1. Login to your admin section (Back Office) and on the tabs running along the top, click on "modules"
2. On the next screen just below the tabs you will see "Positions", click on that, and it will take you to where you can adjust the block posistions.
3. On the positions page you will see that the blocks are set into different hooks (sections) i.e. left column, right column, top of pages...
In each hook you can move the block up and down within the to get the desired effect.
To remove a block from its hook, you need to click on the red X to the right to delete it, as shown above.
4. To add a new block to the hook, you will see a link at the top of the page called "Transplant a module". Click on that and it will take you to the next page.
5. On the "Transplant a module" page just follow the diagram below to add a new block to a hook.
6. Now that you have added a new module, you can just follow the steps in step 3 to position it in the desired spot.
Hope this helps all the new people to Prestashop
No specials at this time